COMING SOON !

LOOK OUT FOR THESE SWEET BABES:

*Yukata, Kimono, Cheongsam, Hanbok(lolita counterparts)
*Deer horns, Flower crown
*Kitsune mask :3
*Alice in wonderland dress
*Fairy wings
*Food icons, Potion icons

Alice teaser>>

RULES! TERMS! WHATEVER!

First and foremost, if you use my things, I want a link or copy of the game.


QUESTIONS?

Can I edit it?
My resource can be edited or recolored
BUT for personal use only DON'T upload or share it to others, let them edit it their selves
and DON'T claim it as yours

Can I use it commercially?
You can use it for commercial or non-commercial use.

Credit?
Let's face it, we always forgot a name or two in crediting
if you can remember me GREAT, if not it's fine

ONCE AGAIN, SEND ME A COPY OR A LINK OF THE GAME



Monday, July 18, 2016

Bunny/ Rabbit Ears







Drag them to right folders.
(note: the front hair obstruct the bunny ears. Photoshop or any photo editor would be recommended than using it in generator.
And I thought beast ears can't be changed color so i din't fix the mask layers...orz i will fix it upon request but for now i'll let it be)

No comments :

Post a Comment